Learn How to Get up to $1000 Lender Credit Towards Your Closing Costs
I am a mortgage broker (click here to find out difference between mortgage broker and mortgage lender), which means I work with many different lenders and I have a lot more flexibility in pricing and helping out buyers with closing costs.
Right now, I will give you money towards your closing costs if you use me as the lender on your purchase.
We can use the money for stuff like:
- Paying for appraisal
- Getting a 2 year home warranty
- Getting a better interest rate
- Or helping with any other closing costs
Here is the fine print!
- You need to use me as your lender for the purchase of the home
- If purchase price is above $300,000, I can contribute $1,000 towards closing costs
- If purchase price is below $300,000, I can contribute $500 towards closing costs
- Cannot use this offer if you are already getting a discount or help in any other way
- This is a limited time offer, can expire at any time without notice.